What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Removed the cigarette lighter and replaced it with a USB quick charge port. Has a type C port on it! So futuristic and sh*t.

Also has a voltmeter integrated. Not sure I like that part but overall fit and finish is amazing.

Photo doesn't do it justice, looks like its not in straight but trust me I made sure it was square 🤣🤣

With the cover closed it looks almost factory, doesn't stick out like dogs balls.

(I need a new shifter boot)

GMvRIrS.jpg

Link to it for anyone curious

DS2026_1_480x.jpg?v=1609033722

• Like 3
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Tues) Carried on with mocking up all the bits to support the new turbo.  Started on the top side of the dump. Was all going well till I used my thumb for the earth lead for my tig so called time

Finally finished engine bay and first start up of my new built motor today all running sweet get some k's up before tune on the 30th

Got the Ute finished today. Finished up all the wiring. Both the 044 and the walbro intank now have there own relays triggered from the stock pump wiring (inertia/roll-over switch will shut pumps off

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Currently doing a service on old faithful. Went to get the oil, filter, and diff oil the other day. They didn't have a Ryco z516 filter in stock but they had a Cooper brand version. Anyone heard of them? It was cheaper than the Ryco one who I've always used. Just don't wanna put some pos filter onto the car 🤣

1 hour ago, biddie_fiddler said:

Currently doing a service on old faithful. Went to get the oil, filter, and diff oil the other day. They didn't have a Ryco z516 filter in stock but they had a Cooper brand version. Anyone heard of them? It was cheaper than the Ryco one who I've always used. Just don't wanna put some pos filter onto the car 🤣

Cooper have been around for years, will be fine. I have used Purolator, K&N (black can n white can) Bosch, Aeroflow, Motorcraft FL820S, Luber-Finer (e-core) and some others. I like the K&N Silver (black can) $12 delivered through sparesbox ebay shop. I always open them up as well after OCI and have a look. I'm an oil and oil filter nerd.

The AFL101 was only developed for the barra because they were so hard on the Anti Drain Back Valves, they went to the silicon kind. All the bypass psi and flow rates are essentially the same through that group of filters. I personally just like the higher flow filter media of the K&N but it has the same bypass psi. 

• 3 weeks later...

Broke the door handle cable in my brothers FG, in the process of replacing it.... Lesson learnt to be gentle with these cables cause they're a massive PITA to replace. Especially with all this deadener in the way 😂

wb9LlcF.jpg

• Sad 1