What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Member For: 13y 3m 7d

Shudder returns if your bushes are flogged out (upgraded to DBA4000 myself with crappy bushes years ago).

Ask yourself..Is my bush flogged?

I'm sure the cause of my brake shudder was rotor related because as the brakes got hot, the shudder became worse.

Plus Pedders were the ones who fitted my rotors and also did a wheel alignment with a safety check and said everything underneath was ok.

• Member For: 10y 2m 28d

got a dyno done on my ute,but disappointed they de tuned the engine by 50 rwkw .they said they do not want to put there name on the line ,if it blows up .I asked I want at least 300 rwkw but they would not take it past 284 rwkw and 868 nm at 3200 rpm at 12 psi boost . but its ok to drive with only that amount as all it does is wheel spin when it comes on boost first second and third ,it just does not hook up at all .

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 2m

Is this still with the tray off the back? I reckon a stock N/A would light up like that :P

No dramas getting it there?

• Like 1

no tray ,and got it there ok . it felt like they thought I was the biggest dick head for doing the conversion from v8 to turbo 6 . even loughed at the heat wrapped exhaust I did so the battery would not get hot . felt like that my ute was to them a heap of sh*t .he said that they could play around a bitt more but had no more time today for it .I would love to have a job like them ,as they just take everything very slowly .I would get sacked if I would be that slow at my job lol

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 29d

Lights them up like this..

Burnout.jpg

This bloke wasnt HAPPY with his TUNE either

road-rage.gif

Edited by arronm
  • Like 2

yes I am happy with it just thought I was a number to them as when I payed for it lee never even came out and asked me if I was happy or can they help me in any other way ,I just said from a distance good by and he waved to me .yes I was disappointed that's for sure with the service ,when I got there he said fill this form out .but I had all the dyno runs from elite and the mods to the engine from them as well on photo copies but all he said just write them down .he did not even wanted to have a look at them .then after the dyno was over and I talked to the tuning guy and said that it had more power before he said why I never mention t it before .at that stage I was a bit pissed of as all they had to do is ask .also I wanted them to give me the air temperatures from the cooler ,but all he said what do you want them for ,I am not going to write them down for you its not needed .do not get me wrong they were nice to me but just did not get a good vibe from them personally .I am german and do come across a bit like germans do ,maybe a looot (its in my blood I can not help it ) it was probably just me that picked up the bad vibe and made a big mountain out of nothing

Lights them up like this.. na man not as good ,I had to get someone to lift the back of the ute up to get them to spin and put oil on the driveway and then get a smoke machine to create the smoke

Burnout.jpg

This bloke wasnt HAPPY with his TUNE either

road-rage.gif

I can not expect them to tune it past there limits because if it does blow up I would not be happy ether ,and like lee said its there reputation that's on the line .I am happy with the result just thought with the 3.9 diff ratio it would produce more power than 3.46 . on my cortina 4.1 just changing from 2.7 ratio to 3.7 on the dyno I gained 30 hp with no extra mods . the tuning guy at real dyno also said why would anyone change to a lower ratio diff as it is old school ,only good if it was used as a tow truck , and laugh t at me . they also said that I needed a 12 psi actuator not a 7 due to the flapper mod .and elite said to keep the standard 5 on it (who do you believe )

• Like 1