Henz

What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Started it.

Did the old mang mang and tstuu tstuu.

That was it

Cos not awd.

And rainy as Fark.

Was exemplerary though.

Opened insurance renual notice from aami and reckon fg ain't worth comprehensive any more.
$850 premium, valued at 16k minus 3k excess, but the value of the modified parts I can straight up bolt to a new chassie far outweigh a write off payout.

Attached: pic explaining my recent diff noises. Trutrak now in but waiting for ute to come from the paint shop.

Also attached: temporary work rig. Needs more boost.
d591910fc0b05638c9c0e020b7856d14.jpgc4307ba208a56dc220bd3146fdbc1c71.jpg

just lower your excess and increase your premium if you're concerned about the excess... or vice-versa.

I'd have to feel it in my hands to even think about purchasing a steering wheel replacement, personally.

I'd have to feel it in my hands to even think about purchasing a steering wheel replacement, personally.
Agreed. Especially since it's an aggressively different grip type. There's existing aftermarket ones at the same price point with more a factory grip style.

Had Lovells springs front and rear, which leave the rear sitting higher than the front.

Fitted Kings SSLs to the rear last night. Much better!

Before and after pics of the rear. b0740489e99b871b73286c21e3ffe7fb.jpga4650d897ea9fbd593c1a6bfbd9b8790.jpgc19269ea4c12b13f4a3150876aeae986.jpg

That's a massive difference. Were the fronts that much lower?

It's kinda rubbish if lovels ship out a kit like that I reckon.

Would understand for utes because useful, but sedans, yea nah.

Looks good now mate.

Yeah the difference was ridiculous. They apparently do it on purpose so it levels out at speed. Not sure if that is still the case - my Konis are stickered 2014 so I assume the springs were done at the same time.

Had a mate who was cycling home and saw me driving. Sent me a text asking why the fark my car had so much rake. Decided it was time to pull the trigger.

Can't see a scenario where we will need two cars for a while, so pulled the FG off the road to do everything single thing I can think of on my list. Is nice to rip off all piping, heat shielding etc and get some easy access.

Ordered a turbo oil feed kit and a turbo side intake and battery relo while I was at it.

Just noticed the car has an oil cooler behind the oil filter, plumbed into the cooling system. My BA didn't - is this an FG thing? I thought it was FPV only but maybe someone added it at some stage. d8c218b1ce328f821804bf2d12e4a77d.jpg