Henz

What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Has anyone bought one of the Apple 30 pin to Bluetooth adapters similar to this one (https://www.amazon.com.au/SODIAL-Bluetooth-Wireless-Receiver-Speaker/dp/B01EJ7SUQA/ref=sr_1_1?crid=X4VQ2IONPZYM&keywords=30+pin+bluetooth+adapter&qid=1564036999&s=gateway&sprefix=30+pin+bluetooth%2Caps%2C669&sr=8-1) that also displays the song title etc?

I've got a 2010 FG with the premium sound, and I've tried about 4 different 30 pin to USB adapters that don't do anything except maybe charge the phone.

Today I got SuperPro hybrid blade bushes installed into the BF. So happy with them! That and the recent diff bushes I replaced last month and it's starting to feel like a new car to drive. Next stage is to get the front control arms done and Bilstein shocks.

Edited by lordbusiness

@NA_TURBO looks like a solid days effort. I got the lads at PitLane Frankston to sort out mine last month. Mick did a great job putting the car back together. I did change the bump stops on mine myself though 🙂 

Edited by lordbusiness

Na only took an hour to drop it out haha done it a few times now, done a mates diff numerous times. I broke the diff hat once, so changed that and put in adjustable upper control arms while I was at it.4dc3b5cab81af9f49347df41aa10d58c.jpg

I was going to put it in the BBQ but the gas bottle was already in the patio heater.

it seemed to work alright, left it on low heat for a few hours afterwards and dident find any cracks.

50 minutes ago, k31th said:

nice cooling method for the weld :) looks schmexy

Its exactly the opposite , you want slow cool for a casting. Probably high carbon cast iron. Doubt its a nickel alloy. 

Beer turbo, what did you weld it with??

Edited by arronm

On 08/08/2019 at 2:28 PM, Ezy2Confuze said:

SteveR's was somewhere in the 300,000KM's mark about 2 years ago and still going strong.

I wonder what it's at now?

377,377 as of last week...

Nice mood lighting Finnas.

What a pain in the arse to keep clean, is there an easy way?

ottJWMV.png

Edited by Wyatt

Hahaha... only way I found is to not drive it :P

Nice setup. How do they go? I almost pulled the trigger on them but the got a great deal on the brembos from RBS.