What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

@Slowxr6t 
Follow this Thread if you ever want to add photos to the forum :)

It uses a 3rd party site called imgur, but its a lot more convenient as you only get a limited amount of upload storage on the forum to upload your photos

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Hahah the issue is I knew the dimensions of my car without it to the mm... but I’ll adapt quick... 

we do a lot of highway trips so decided it was a necessity on this one.... 

Done 2000kms of highway driving already and had it a week today 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 23d

Installed a Superpro rear swaybar under the ute and my God does it work!
Carrying my full ton of gear with a higher than usual centre of gravity it holds the ass end way flatter.
Made custom the chassis brackets as the ones supplied were too long and would clash with the spring bracket.
But definitely worth the 8 months it took to get one lol502ddb478852c5bc98069967045b48e1.jpgfb84f7fedd0869b424cd0e66094eeb00.jpg

• Like 4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 10m 20d
32 minutes ago, bupalooga said:

Installed a Superpro rear swaybar under the ute and my God does it work!
Carrying my full ton of gear with a higher than usual centre of gravity it holds the ass end way flatter.
Made custom the chassis brackets as the ones supplied were too long and would clash with the spring bracket.
But definitely worth the 8 months it took to get one lol502ddb478852c5bc98069967045b48e1.jpgfb84f7fedd0869b424cd0e66094eeb00.jpg

ok I need this for my drift ute.

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 23d
RC0083RZ-22 is the part number.
Whiteline have a cheaper version too but it's non adjustable and the brackets & bits did not look particularly impressive.

• Member For: 5y 3m 25d

Tried to fix an annoying oil leak coming from sump bolts. When I did my big round of mods I left engine in the car, had sump, front cover, head off, pretty much stripped down to bare short block. Iv had oil leaks coming through about 6 of the sump 8mm head bolts. I took them out 1 by 1, degreased them, dryed them, fished out the old dryed three bond out of the hole, dryed the hole with a rag and then used a good amount of  loctite thread sealant on the bolt and screwed it back in. Iv stopped all the leaks except 1 and it's still leaking thru the threads of the bolt as far as I can tell. Any suggestions? Also have a small p steer leak coming off the reservoir, had the reservoir sealed up with fittings and pressure tested by engine builder when car was in bits. We couldn't see any leaks. It's real hard to see from under car but I'm thinking it might be coming from high pressure line and running under the reservoir and dripping off corner of reservoir by the low pressure line.