What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 11d

Yup, only problem with EG is that everyone wants one so the prices are stupid...

Some coilovers are fine, the cheap and nasty ones are exactly that though...

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 16d

I used the yellow one (the 2 in 1) on both inside and out and I have 0 fogging. It says its tint safe so I assumed it meant it can be used on the inside too. Also, there was another yellow bottle that had outside only written on it, which was just the repellant I think it was.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 3d

I used the yellow one (the 2 in 1) on both inside and out and I have 0 fogging. It says its tint safe so I assumed it meant it can be used on the inside too. Also, there was another yellow bottle that had outside only written on it, which was just the repellant I think it was.

I used this one and found it not as good as the original outside only one.

Have made lots and lots of interstate trips the only one I would use is the outside only one as the other made it worse for my windscreen.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 28d

Well, I got my 19's some new tyres and put them back on the car.. Now looking at getting the rear guards rolled and getting some spacers to get some stance...

• Like 3

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 11d

I hear ya!

So what would you recommend around the $1000 mark. I'm not to fussed on comfort, I just want it stiff and on it's nuts.

Jump on ebay, look up koni shocks and ground control sleeve & spring kit - best for a daily

• Like 1

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 25d

Couldn't find the Koni's in Aus but I should be able to get them through work. And the ground control kit is about $300 delivered from the States.

Sorry to hijack ya thread Henz. I'll keep my fingers off the keyboard now.

• THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d

Well, changed my oxygen sensor today after the dyno at Springy Performance confirming that the genuine one had failed.

As a result, the fuel economy has significantly improved with a full tank of e85 now showing 511km's distance to empty where before it showed anywhere between 280-330km's max. :)

Whilst on the dyno, I asked Danny to do a power run as I had felt the car had been making more power since changing my rear turbo exhaust housing which was done a few weeks ago. FMD, to our surprise it had made an extra 23rwkw and most impressive of all, it made 427rwkw at 100km/h compared to 380rwkw before and it now holds @ 410rwkw's throughout the mid and top end compared to 380rwkw's before!!!!!

So yeh, it's def worthy just to at least inspect the rear housing especially if running high boost as they are prone to crack however I was pretty lucky as my bro had a spare one in near new condition (ported with bigger flapper) so it didn't cost me anything. :) haha

No wonder I couldn't fookin get traction in my new NT05R's even with only 16psi in the tyres!!! lol

I had said to my bro either these tyres are sh*t house or I'm making heaps more power and that it was!! :newrussian: :newrussian: :newrussian:

Forgot to add, not bad for a standard engine and turbo, thanks e85. :sungum:

Edited by PSYCHO XRT
  • Like 3

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 21d

I didnt do anything to the car today, but I circle it around the garage and just look at it for a good 5 min, dunno if that counts :pardon: