What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 23d

New front upper control arms, camber kit & mud flaps custom cut to suit the fpv side skirts. Probally should have changed them bushes a little earlier .

Driveshaft donut & centre bearing are tearing again & they're only 2.5yrs & 3.5yrs old respectively. Any heavy duty options out there or just keep sacrificing rubber?

Had the intention of raising the front up while I was there... Decided to lower it again instead.
13c171b5fbc425ca7d615634bed029c6.jpg79f12464cdcc8afd8bcd40f80c16b11e.jpg154300045ba6cb0c03330fbc84bfaa8d.jpg8c17e53e8dc909d2d8d649dd11a17c46.jpg

• Like 2

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

Picked up my rocker cover from Elite Powder Coaters yesterday arvo. Took a month of trial and error with this combo, no one that I've seen in Aus has done this and it was the first time Elite had ever tried it too. Still, super stoked with the results!! Got a mean discount being that they used my parts for "rnd" of this colour! 👌🔥

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Got the canopy all Fabricated and roughed in shelving & drawer setup for the tools.
Ute looked like it was struggling with the weight and the weighbridge sure confirmed it.
2.88Ton! (with only 1 of the 3 Barras)
Gotta do some serious weight shedding and gvm upgrade it to a 1 Tonner.07fd87434ba94d3809deae3578e985a4.jpg

• Like 1

If anyone knows part numbers for the genuine ford 1ton leaf spring pack that would be great
Challenge atm is 102 load rated wheels and tyres to fit the turbo brakes and front suspension

• 2 weeks later...

Washed ute
That is all

Unrelated :
Whiteline have %25 off everything atm till 6th december.
Looking at rear sway bar for my tank but its smaller and non-adjustable compared to the Superpro