What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 6d

Day 2 of diff bushes. Thought I’d post up a couple more for those who might attempt this abortion.  Replace tranny donut and diff bushes with Superpro comfort bush kit. Wanted to do uni and center bearing but can’t do it without a press and there are no circlips like on ba-bfs. Anyways, have had terrible vibration getting worse with the centre console feeling like it’s going to explode 1500-2500rpm 😩.  So happy now it’s all gone and the diff clunk gone too obviously 😋4FBAA2D3-3B81-4EE1-8019-B07B8491D047.thumb.jpeg.a09623699893fdab00dde385f69a6c71.jpeg1EB6C08F-9378-4268-916F-E7F20E955F22.thumb.jpeg.6fdc9177e6311be43850c9bd29c1a025.jpeg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Had really slow to no seat belt retraction going on in my 05 BA traytop(rattler).

So I gave the old wash the seat belt trick ago after I had checked the retractor units where all good.

Boiling hot water and clothes washing liquid in a bucket with a special bespoke seat belt cleaning tool I had made (thanks youtoob) piece of small pvc pipe or electrical conduit with a slit cut in it with a dremel. Clamps and squeezes all the grime and sweaty goodness out of the belt.

Dried them off and they work a treat now.

Now time to do my XR's seat belts,there no way near as bad as the utes.They will turn out like new again.

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 12d

Last weekend installed Airbag man RR4660 airbag kit in the turbo ute. Was getting sick of laying frame getting in and out of job sites while loaded up.

airbags.jpg

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 12d

Haha, only got 1 video so far, flat out with work atm.

Ill chuck pallet of bricks on the back, that always lays her flat! Front coilovers are always on a 'construction site compatible' setting 😂

• Like 1