What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 22d

Figured it would be a bit awkward.
I'm mostly checking because while I can feel the nipple I can't see what I'm doing or undoing and don't want to undo something I'm not expecting.
I'm just expecting a little doodle like this:f5fabacdfa4933805e7bacdd885f2130.jpg

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Haha snap - I just picked up a 12v Toolpro ratchet as they were half price and so damn cheap.

Sure it isn't going to crack nuts, but for buzzing things on or off should be handy.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Yeah I got impact wrench, ratchet, charger and extra 4 amo hour battery for under $100. Worth the risk of it being crap, in which case I'll blame the Skid Factory for making them look usable

• Like 1

Installed safebrake hoses & replaced the brake fluid & clutch fluid on the ute yesterday. Not a problem. Didn't do the clutch nipple extension thingy since it wasn't that hard with the cheap vacume bleeder I bought.

Went to change the frayed brake hoses on the xf van though and turns out they sent 2 left hand hoses & rego expires Monday.

But not to worry, I still have the ute... Is what I was saying untill about 15min ago when I was stuck at a roundabout with 5pm traffic thanks to this little guy. Duckin raging right now!

What even is this clip thingy off the clutch pedal called and can someone please tell me it's a quick n east fix 2905cfe10b0da25c40e92d632fa0364d.jpg

Thanks Keith, I usually learn what things are called when they break and I need to type it into eBay to find a new one.

But just dug up an old thread and think I'll do a little fab work and welding to fix it over the weekend.