What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Member For: 8y 6m 11d
Well pump is out of the way for when I go high mount turbo, no leaking fluids on alternator, engine looks cleaner and less parasitic loss on engine but it won't even be noticeable probably haha.

I like fabricating things so thought I'd try it.

Yes engine bay is dirty haha1b13c7a7b97da72e2a1b22d0810d9520.jpg698db19f7587a5b7522cbfca60973407.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 18d

Nice, I Hate where the power steering reservoir sits. I have sueded the A pillars will get a photo and post later. Most mods are on hold till we purchase the Trackhawk in the new year.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 5y 4m 15d

Today a mate of mine and I tried to fit my brand new set of id 1050x injectors, turns out they are way too short, they go into the rail but if you bolt the rail down they won't go into the engine, so that was an awesome bolt on mod. Anyone know what to do now?? These were supposed to fit, il go back to supplier and quiz him.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d
9 hours ago, Slowxr6t said:

Today a mate of mine and I tried to fit my brand new set of id 1050x injectors, turns out they are way too short, they go into the rail but if you bolt the rail down they won't go into the engine, so that was an awesome bolt on mod. Anyone know what to do now?? These were supposed to fit, il go back to supplier and quiz him.

Eurmmmmm that’s not a bolt on mod, do you think the car will run without tuning these injectors to suit “instantly” ? 

You’ll foul plugs very quickly and it’s not advisable to try and run injectors without tuning to suit at first crank !

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 2m 10d

Put it on the hubs at my mates shop and finally got to do some proper flex tuning with the haltech plug in in a controlled environment. Boost control is still being a little temperamental with the 50mm lite gate. The 60 will go on in due course with some head studs etc.

Saw about 22-23psi and E60 in the end. Most of the benifits of ethanol are done by then anyway.3e6ff905c5d57a74a39b0ab56d6ec554.jpgd04c67d3a8c4e3fa7a3e38cadab9fb1c.jpg

• Like 6