What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 18d
Are you sure the rears did it too?
If it actually did you've got bigger issues.
Might be lucky that cheap tyres just failed or if they have worn the same as the front you could have a bent diff housing/axle tubes.
I reckon most of the wear on the rear tyres probally happened when they were on the front for the first 12 months. Then general wear & extra weight stressed the weakened edge once moved to the back for the following 10 months. Just a theory though.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 8m 23d
On 01/02/2019 at 11:36 AM, OZYWALKER said:

New flywheel and intermediate plate will be sent out early next week. He won't have a flywheel till Monday.

What size flywheel did you end up getting mate? Im about to have a Jim Berry clutch made and was wondering if you could fit a FG Flywheel into B series bellhousing. FG Flywheel bigger.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 22d

The mantic stuff is really starting to look good, extra tabs to stop vibration and rattles.
Interested to see how it goes.

On 15/02/2019 at 12:36 AM, tazzanz said:
What size flywheel did you end up getting mate? Im about to have a Jim Berry clutch made and was wondering if you could fit a FG Flywheel into B series bellhousing. FG Flywheel bigger.

B series is definately smaller than the FG.
Only got one pic of each to compare but you can see from where the machined tabs are that the FG is bigger.

Bf is in the bell housing, FG on the motor.8d9f2a682857cc1e97ddde72bf7fbbfc.jpge216b9b3534ed538dbb4d18cd84ec223.jpg

• Like 2

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 25d

Just went out and pulled the zorst apart on the territory to remove the bung and it's already gone. Oh well I spose I'll find something else to do...

• Like 2

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 29d

Is your Terry the MKII that came with the bung?

edit: not sure which territory you have - or if the FG? even had the bungs?

Did they get the baby turbo?

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 3m 21d

Anyone here straight piped a standard fg exhaust ?? 

I've cut the rear muffler out , gonna cut middle one out. Just curious of anyone has done it and it if drones too much.

• Member For: 12y 2m 15d
I did my shifter boot the other night. Tried the handbrake too, but new one wouldn't fit. Sent pics and measurements to supplier, so hopefully they'll sort it out.

What did you get for the handbrake handle[mention=49874]demon1300[/mention]? Wish there was something nice you could get for the ZF handle too, as it looks a bit crap now next to the nicer boot.
Got them all from eBay which I'll post a link for later. They fit perfectly and look and feel amazing!74da38b323240c0ef48424cfb9cba277.jpg1f971742e36cd14b59597e1032a8e8f8.jpg
  • Like 5