What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m

time for some more DIY, still gotta deal with them altezzas but today was removal of the falcon and xr6 badges. I'd previously removed the turbo lettering and now decided I want that clean look.

my method is to spray with oomph glue and tar remover and the badges are off within 5-10 minutes glue and all. using fishing wire/floss helps to avoid damaging paintwork.

Xq0Fzum.jpg

after. also washed it and cleaned the exhaust tips for once as well!

EK86DKh.jpg

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d
4 hours ago, bamk2f6tornado said:

Been a few busy days after work this last week. Fitted up me wideband finally. Moved the eboost from the pillar to the dash and moved the starter button down to make some room. 15f351aa371936f2b22c5108298791f7.jpga2c57b39c1affc96c1ca1972c324870d.jpg
Big thanks to arronm for repairing my broken starter button and making it Blue instead of red in the process.

Decided to redo my DIY turboside intake as I wasnt happy with the rush job I did a while back. Decided to drop the fuse box down and hide it under the intake lid. Looks alrite I think?

And while the dump was off to weld the sensor bung in I took a spring out the wastegate actuator and adjusted the preload. Just got a 1 7lbs spring in it now instead of 2. What a bloody kharnt of a job with the turbo still fitted to the car haha. Spanners were thrown and I now have a nervous tick everytime I see a bloody 'E' clip. 

That missing LCD segment still makes me twitch.

Is that an mtx-l you've got in the fpv pod?

WDYDTYCT?

Walked out to the shop, sat the turbo blanket on the turbo. Came inside for a nap...

QtTBd8q.jpg

• Like 5

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 3m 25d
That missing LCD segment still makes me twitch.

Is that an mtx-l you've got in the fpv pod?

WDYDTYCT?

Walked out to the shop, sat the turbo blanket on the turbo. Came inside for a nap...

QtTBd8q.jpg

Yea it bothers me sometimes. I have been meaning to chase up a replacement Lcd but havnt got around to it haha.
Yes that is a mtx-l. Got it from Summit for $170usd. Bit of a squeeze to fit it all in with all its cables but it goes alrite. Got the computer cable tied up under the footwell for easy programing adjustment.
It's showing at WOT afr of between 11-11.5 is this about right Luke?