What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d
Karnivool are all time. Their old stuff is the best. Themata album. I saw them live and nearly lost my mind when they played lifelike, it was that good. He is super talented. If you boys like Aussie rock, check out dead letter circus. Here another mint band

Definitely agree 100%

Seen Karnivool a few times now live - even playing with The Dead Letter Circus as openers (who were awesome live - heaps better than their recorded music)

Themata's one of my favorite albums ever (and the Persona EP) - the new stuff, not so much.

No idea where the guy gets the energy from - between Karnivool and Birds of Tokyo (not a fan - wish he'd focus on the harder side more) - he must be on something good.

Huge talent

• Like 1

• Member For: 17y 15d

Kjoy....I think I saw that one for sale a while back...it has some hideous bob jane spec rims?

Did you swap them before the trade :P

Hey Pete,

Hell yeah I did, kept all 5 of my MK1 wheels are they were shockers plus there was no spare. Someone wanted the original MK2's no doubt for gumtree :P

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 7d

Definitely agree 100%

Seen Karnivool a few times now live - even playing with The Dead Letter Circus as openers (who were awesome live - heaps better than their recorded music)

Themata's one of my favorite albums ever (and the Persona EP) - the new stuff, not so much.

No idea where the guy gets the energy from - between Karnivool and Birds of Tokyo (not a fan - wish he'd focus on the harder side more) - he must be on something good.

Huge talent

I couldn't agree more. Birds of Tokyo I reckon for them is just a money maker, they're much more commercial, and sh*t. I remember seeing an interview and he said it was to challenge his vocal talent also. He suits the oldschool grungy rock like they play in themata so much better. But I can understand there would not be as much can of a market. Either way I would go and see them again in a heartbeat

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

Prog rock, which is where karnivool fits in with some epic bands like Tool, King Crimson ect. Is a fairly niche market these days. Not a great deal of bands in the genre these days either, probably because every member needs to be epic which is uncommon....

Seriously these posts need to be moved lol

Edited by barnz
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 6d

Finally finished engine bay and first start up of my new built motor today all running sweet get some k's up before tune on the 30th

6BB80CE7-3FDA-4B77-983E-FAA155C6C67E.jpg

• Like 9

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 27d

Got the tune touched up, runs sweet.

Removed a heap more scrivets and fitted some more nutserts.

No more vibrating from inner guards.

Nutserts FTW.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 6d

Gave it a wash, put air in the tyres and put front bumper back on. Tightened up rear half of exhaust and put some hose clamps around rubber hangers to lift the rear muffler. It's finally all clean again. Cheers

BD873257-AB23-4D3E-A63C-59B6835C0DF3.jpg

240F0229-2946-4E65-8406-8D0ADDE4D28B.jpg

Edited by CHLAXN
  • Like 9

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 25d

Love the number plate mate. Took my brain a few guesses but it worked it out in the end...

Need pic of backend panned out front on angle.