What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• in the mid....not the bum like some
  • Member For: 10y 11m 27d

It was done for looks mainly and just so the clearance everywhere is better than factory...I can still run the factory power steering shields also.

I run a different rear on my 6466 to the bolt on item and it makes the turbo longer making all off the shelf intakes foul on the power steering reservoir so the reservoir was deleted and lobster done for the intake...again for good clearance all round Im not a fan of sh*t fitting and having to rub/brush past stuff when removed.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

Lobster back is typically coupled with Ti pipe because the heat needed to do Ti welds creates the blue lines, this is a skyline feature to multiple pipes a sharp radious bends

Not really something u do to stainless but whatevaz

DyKHcb3.png

Edited by Butt Plug

Lol its no secret Trav did it people that can see my facebook page know this...people who cant well make your own mind up as usual ;)

I prepped it all and was under the car lining it all up for marking....IMO the harder stuff...Trav was more than happy to have me "help him" :)

Ask Trav yourself if I helped be my guest but I never had any intensions of claiming the work and had every intention of saying where it came from later today when I got back home...well wouldn't you know someone has done it for me...seems some people just cant get enough of my progress...keep hatin!

Good to see people still making something what they will...wanting to solve a issue when none isn't even at hand.

Lobster was done because of the real estate at hand and I wanted it that way...some are happy with "ok".

Edited by Skids4kids

Friends on Facebook will see this post so to think I was claiming something that wasn't mine is stupid....some will take this and run with it though as it will make their tiresome days.

Anyone would think I am lying about my mph in signature or I actually tuned the car in my signature....this is the type of petty sh*t you resort to and its plain obvious a agenda is not finished with ;)...good thing I aint going nowhere for you guys.

I left the door open and you came right in as predicted bahahahahahaha!

Edited by Skids4kids

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 12d

What did I do to my car today?

Farken nuffen........no wait......swore at it coz it sux sooo much fuel.

No proof of said swearing though but I think most members of this community trust me fairly well.

Oh an btw

What is this facebook thing that you speak of?

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

What did I do to my car today?

Farken nuffen........no wait......swore at it coz it sux sooo much fuel.

No proof of said swearing though but I think most members of this community trust me fairly well.

Oh an btw

What is this facebook thing that you speak of?

Sounds like u need a new tuna lol

Also, u swear .... Never

• Like 1