What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d

New owner is a forum member hey? Does he know about all the trouble you've been having with rust since the incident with the not so shallow 'puddle'?

• Like 1

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 22d

lol.. Stick a supercharger on it and it'd go alright bonjaz.. :P

However a few blokes I work with have standard 6.0L's with cams.. They chew enough fuel.. Can't imagine a 7.0L

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 15d

Yea it drives just the same as a cammed 6L, at 100km still uses about 9L, around town is a different story. Don't get me wrong if the right combo ba/bf popped up built auto built motor In QLD I would probably jump on that, I don't drive them enough so I'm kinda after a weekend warrior

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 15d

I didn't get right into it, but comes on instantly and it made 420rwkw, probably doesn't feel as fast as my 410rwkw xr but it certainly gets up and boogies. Talked to the misses and I always said I wasn't buying anything until after euro trip in July so I'm holding out on all cars until then.

Unless a weapon of an xr pops up...

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d

New owner is a forum member hey? Does he know about all the trouble you've been having with rust since the incident with the not so shallow 'puddle'?

:shakefist:

• Member For: 14y 9m 8d

over the last few days I ended up replacing my front upper and lower control bushes and rear control blade bushes with superpro items saving me $600 labor. I was always worried about pressing the bushes in myself thinking a press is needed but after getting talked into it by a mate to have a crack it turned out to be a peace of piss all I needed was a hammer, chisel, 2 jacks, socket set and a small vice. out of all the mods my car has got the best mod to date is those control blade bushes as I can finally do skidys without the rear end banging about and feeling like its gonna fall off the car, also its completely stopped axle tramp :) couldn't be happier with the new bushes they should be standard on turbos as the stock bushes are so heavily voided its ridiculous.