Where To Find Fmp (Ford Module Programming) Application?

patrol_maverick

• Member For: 11y 9m 19d

I'm a newby to this particular forum. I'm trying to get hold of the Ford Module Programming software to have a play with. It seems to be aimed at the US market, and is available for download from Motorcraft via a subscription.

Does anyone happen to know where I can download it for free -either a demo or full version? Or atleast a guide/ manual I can have a read through.

I've asked on a few other Ford forums I belong to, as well as searching Google. I haven't come up with anything yet.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 20d

that's probably because there is nothing that will work... You can get bootleg ids software but its well out of date and I wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole... Pcm and tcm is pretty much the only thing you can program with aftermarket stuff

Apparently it does work with the aussie Fords. I also know where you can get the current IDS, but it's useless without a proper Ford VCM. The PCM is the only thing I want to play around with, so the FMP should be fine if I can find it.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 20d

If you wana play around with the pcm jut buy sct/hp tuners software, I highly doubt theres an aftermarket software or even bootleg ids software that is up to date enough to program acm/rcm/abs/ic modules especially seeing as the ones that need pats resets require incodes from ford workshop website

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 24d

I have it and a Bosch LT flasher. It can perform most functions except abs testing and security ICC reset. You can download the software but cant view/use it with buying a license and connecting an appropriate tool.

What do you want to do with it?

I want a stand alone PCM (possibly 2-3 PCM's). I've been told there is 2 options of doing it with FMP. (1)FMP can be used to switch off certain parameters in the PCM which aren't needed in order to create a stand -alone. (2) If you have acces to a pre-tuned file, FMP can be used to flash it to the PCM.

I'm possibly going down the wrong path, but I'm exploring all options.

I don't like the regular flash tuners because from what I've read, they basically lock themselves to one PCM, or you have to buy additional licences for each PCM you want to flash.(I don't agree with that. If I own the machine, I expect it to do an infinite number of flashes)

I don't mind paying for the software, as long as I don't have to buy additional licences for each PCM. I haven't looked into the HP tuners stuff yet. What's it like? Do you have to buy additional licences for each PCM?

Also a question for Ralph.. When you buy the Bosch flasher, does it come with it's own Bosch software, or do you still have to use some sort of Ford software?

Do you have any info for the software? software name? Know where I could download a manual? know where I could download a demo version? What settings can you actually adjust with it?

I should also explain that I like to do the work myself. I'd prefer pay say $500 for the tools/ software needed, rather than pay someone $500 to flash it for me. I like to 'DIY' with everything.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 24d

I want a stand alone PCM (possibly 2-3 PCM's). I've been told there is 2 options of doing it with FMP. (1)FMP can be used to switch off certain parameters in the PCM which aren't needed in order to create a stand -alone.yes (2) If you have acces to a pre-tuned file, FMP can be used to flash it to the PCMno

i'm possibly going down the wrong path, but I'm exploring all options.

I don't like the regular flash tuners because from what I've read, they basically lock themselves to one PCM, or you have to buy additional licences for each PCM you want to flash.(I don't agree with that. If I own the machine, I expect it to do an infinite number of flashes)

I don't mind paying for the software, as long as I don't have to buy additional licences for each PCM. I haven't looked into the HP tuners stuff yet. What's it like? Do you have to buy additional licences for each PCM?

Also a question for Ralph.. When you buy the Bosch flasher, does it come with it's own Bosch software, or do you still have to use some sort of Ford software? Ford Software

Do you have any info for the software? software name? Know where I could download a manual? know where I could download a demo version? What settings can you actually adjust with it?

I should also explain that I like to do the work myself. I'd prefer pay say $500 for the tools/ software needed, rather than pay someone $500 to flash it for me. I like to 'DIY' with everything.

PM sent mate, best to give me a call as it easier to explain over the phone.

Your only option is vcm hp tuners and yes you have to pay a liscense or tokens for each vechicle you tune

Not true, FMP/Bosch flasher LT can be used to disable PATS at a lower cost than HPT.