Fitting Fg Ic Piping

broke

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 6d

Dude,

Battery relo like has been already said is like 15 minutes to do a battery relo! Where abouts in Sydney are you? Piping is easy too!

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 14d

Any tips on installing the XR6 Developments pipes. My brother has just bought the same kit and we are installing it in a few weeks.

Ive put PW ones in before.

yeah mate. the sections that connect onto the cooler are all silicon sections so the long silicon sections are for the bottom part of the loop. there's a small non curved piece of joiner that's also the biggest diameter, it goes onto the throttle body section (very tight so maybe a bit of soapy water to help lube) the rest is pretty self explanatory just match the bent sections of your new pipe with the old ones, they arent exact but they are pretty damn close. took us plenty of trial and error as we were both flying pretty blind. my helper is a rotory master so doesnt work on xrt's much. getting the bumper off was our biggest challenge lol. but even now I fixed up a disconnected indicator and got the bumper off and headlight fixed on my own in about 30mins.

feel free to pm me or whatever if you want any more info or pics. it's a decent little kit for the cash.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 17d

Sounds similar to the Process West piping but with longer silicone sections. When I helped with Travs G6ET the most time consuming thing was taking the front bar off carefully so didnt ruin paint or break anything.

Is there plenty of room for a turbo side intake to fit under the hotside pipe?

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 14d

Is there plenty of room for a turbo side intake to fit under the hotside pipe?

I reckon you could squeeze one in there hey. I took off the turbo intake muffler to have a look at the turbo out of curosity and I wasnt able to reinstall that muffler with the new piping in place. I had to pull off the silicone joiner that was on the turbo to give myself more room.. basically was my error, I should have put it back on before we fitted and tightened the clamps up. it's an ok kit for the cost I spose, my mate said it's not the best quality polished stuff he's seen but for the price it does the job and looks the part.

Edited by broke

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 9d

yeah its the cooler that requires cutting and stuff...and battery relo I know noting about electrical

Which brand cooler mate ?

Just did my Nizpro.. .. I can see why theyd ask for that amount of coin!!