My 414Rwk Bf F6

XXRLNT

• THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d

I was gonna say shouldn't your car be under warranty? If it is man, just take it back to where you got it from but if bought privately then I'm afraid you've gotta spend the $$$$. If I can be any help to you let me know mate. :)

• TURBOCHARGED
  • Member For: 18y 2d

BF rear end will fit a BA no problems at all (obviously as long as the ratio is correct)

yeah that's what I meant to say I think the diff ratio are going to be different on the 4 speed to the 6 speed

Edited by XXRLNT
  • Like 1

• TURBOCHARGED

I was gonna say shouldn't your car be under warranty? If it is man, just take it back to where you got it from but if bought privately then I'm afraid you've gotta spend the $$$$. If I can be any help to you let me know mate. :)

yea no warranty even if it did they wouldn't cover it with 400rwk lol

I just have to suck it up and fix it but I am not sure if I should get a true trac or just get a 2nd hand diff from ftg for 650 lol??

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 24d

Go to dandydifferentials.com.au, Georges prices are very good and he does quality work, even just go there to suss out what he thinks.

He used to work for G&J diffs but has gone out on his own.

I got quoted 1200 changeover from FTG also.

• TURBOCHARGED

Go to dandydifferentials.com.au, Georges prices are very good and he does quality work, even just go there to suss out what he thinks.

ok thanks I will go past next week :) whats wrong with your diff is it on the way out too?

• 4 weeks later...
  • TURBOCHARGED

man don't recommend dandydifferentials to anyone else lol. I dropped my car off last week to get a true trac fitted the *beep* put a kazz diff locker in the car it is making a loud knocking noise when I turn sounds like a mini spool :( trying to get my money back now but I don't think it will happen he is not picking up my phone calls. I have been back to the shop a few times but he is all ways drunk.

the car is at addicted performance now so should have the car back this week with a true trac

• BANNED
  • Banned
  • Member For: 16y 11m 21d

Dude if you reckon a Kaaz sounds like a mini spool then you have never run a spool ...

I bought a Kaaz it lasted 3days the wife refused to drive something that sounded like it was crushing rocks everytime she did a U turn.. the spool draws attention as well but in a totally controlled way and I wont be swapping it out ever :)

• TURBOCHARGED

I have never had a spool but been in a car that has had one it wasn't that bad the kazz is f**ked I haven't done a u turn because I haven't been driving the car even my mechanic said if I keep driving it its going to break the drive shaft that's how bad it is. just turning the car is bad :(

but the thing is I didn't ask for a kazz I asked true trac still don't under stand y the f**K he put one in :f*ckyou:

Edited by XXRLNT

• TURBOCHARGED

I am not sure if he even put in a kaaz that's what he said he put in I dont belive one thing this guy says

I have heard that kaaz is pretty expensive anyway so dont think he put one in