Combined States Snowy Cruise 2012

EvilDaifu

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 3m

UNIDEN UH720SX-NB 2W UHF TWIN PACK HANDHELD RADIO

12 MONTHS WARRANTY

77 CHANNEL OUT OF THE BOX READY - $129.00

INCLUDES

Introducing the latest in UHF Communications from the world leaders in wireless communication. The UH720SX-NB is 77 Channels Ready* making it one of the first UHF Handhelds in the market available and user upgradeable for free when the ACMA standard is published early in the year.

The UH720SX-NB is the ultimate in compact UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal for the Commercial use, Hiking, Construction Sites, Restaurants, especially Ford Xr6 Turbo Community Snowy Trips, resistant to Alcohol, Tire Smoke with Inbuilt Language filter and loud noise suppression . Uniden's reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH720SX-NB offers the finest components, engineering and styling and offers outstanding performance in virtually all conditions and situations, just what you would expect from Uniden.

The UH720SX-NB is a compact 2 Watt UHF Radio Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand conditions.

The UH720SX-NB is an ultra compact unit consisting of 77 Channels Ready* (User Upgradeable for Free), CTCSS, Long life Super Switch and many more features.

The UH720SX-NB has a range of up to 6km and with its Range Extender (Duplex) Capability the unit can achieve even further range depending on the location of your local repeater station and topographical conditions.

Bugger me this one even states us in its text ?

:rofl:

Edited by FIERCE

• 3 weeks later...
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 6m 2d

Hey Evil! Can you put me down as a maybe? I'll see if I can get some time off work. If that can happen, I can get the ball rolling on organising my way up there.