Longshot Call For Help - Anyone Know A Car Wearing The Plates Bfboss?

PASHEN

• Member For: 20y 4m 28d

Hi guys

Its been years since I've been on this forum. This may be a long shot but I'm hoping somebody can help me.

I received a call from a senior constable from the Richmond Police Station about a hit and run last week. The car involved was wearing the plates BFBOSS. I bought these plates, never used them, and sold them in the box to another person in 2007. I signed the transfer papers, but apparently he didn't take them into Vic Roads and they have been in my name ever since. I didn't take a copy, so I dont have his details (stupid of me I know).

Since last week, I have received 2 speeding infringement notices, with the car wearing these plates. The incidents both occured in Alexandra Parade Fitzroy North Melbourne on the 20th and 22nd April. I'm not sure where the hit/run happened. Because the plates are still in my name, I'm all the police have to go on for now. They will get a copy of the photograph of the car in these incidents and are on the lookout for a car wearing these plates. In the meantime, I'm getting all the fines etc being sent to me.

If anyone knows someone who drives a car with these plates, or know where it or the owner can be found, can you please pm me urgently.

Thanks everyone.

Dave

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 27d

Damn that's sh*t luck. Hopefully they're caught! I'd try as many forums as you can..AFF, ford mods and any others that could help out. Good luck dude and keep us posted

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 3d

I think you would have more luck spamming Facebook.

• 8 months later...