Fordxr6Turbo.com Calendar

Adam

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Great Idea. I would buy one for sure. I like the group shot idea, and the donating members only idea. I guess we need to come up with a nomination system and then short list it with maybe the mods voting on the final 12 (or 11 if there is a group shoot) from the cars nominated by the members?

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 4d

I think if you're going to do it Adam then you decide what goes in to it. I'd also suggest if it means travel to photograph cars then we'll line up photo shoots to cover travel expenses and make it worth your while.

...but yeah, if you're the sucker devoted individual that's going to do it then it's all your decission. Call for suggestions if you want but don't feel obliged to make it democratic.

PS: My car should be on the front cover, silhouette G6ETs are fairly rare and special :nod:

Edited by tab

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

PS: My car should be on the front cover, silhouette G6ETs are fairly rare and special :nod:

With 18's anyway...

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 4d

It scares me that you'd even think like that. :freak: ...maybe we can do a group shot though hey Dags?

Oh and get fcked fridge boy.

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d

Thanks guys. If I'm going to do this, do it well and be passionate about it then I've got to ultimately do it my way.

I don't see the purpose of it being donating members only.

A collage of shots would take a heap of time and honestly, probably not worth the result.

The more I think about this the more I think it would have to be a 2014 calendar. The last thing I want to do is push to get it done by the end of the year and lose out in other areas.

One of the main factors for me would to be $0 out of pocket. There's a massive investment from my part with the amount of time, travel and thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

I know some people will think this is a simple excerise. Rock up, snap snap snap with the camera and the jobs done. I can assure you it's far from that.

We could do a crap calendar like that, but what's the point of that?

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d

calendar should be available to anyone but cars should be donating members only, how about package the calendar as a gift when donating $x value..

I'm sure most of us would buy it anyway but it may get some new people to donate too?

• Like 4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 7d

tab spread eagled on the bonnet would boost sales even more.....

*Shudder*.....

What about me spread eagled across a bonnet? Plus good idea Adam choose's as he is putting the time and effort in. But like Dre said donating members car's only, also a ute or 2 would be good. Hopefully Staino's would be done soon as it really does look good with the Convo Pro's and pro street look........don't get a big head Ben.

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 2d

big head engaged

but yer, cant say mine looks just like all the other silhoette utes gettin around haha. especially when this is finished

ada7f8e9.jpg

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d

That's a good idea Pazzo. I'll be able to bill stainless for commercial advertising space. :stirthepot:

• Like 1