Getting An Xr6t

Guest GadgetMan

Guest GadgetMan
  • Guests

Hi all, I am a sales consultant from Strapp Ford Burwood ( 110 Burwood Hwy) Burwood, Melbourne. We have had enormous success with the BA range in general especially the XR6 Turbo. Matter of fact, they are selling extremely well considering that the people that have ordered one, have not driven them yet. In the 6 years that I have spent selling cars at Strapp Ford, we have not received a reception on a product like we are having at the moment. Strapp Ford has been rated dealership of the year four out of the last six years and that is due to excellent customer satisfaction and the excellent service that we provide. On top of all that our staff are very well trained and we share a high level of product knowledge. I will be more than happy to extend that level of service to anyone in the state of Victoria who is interested in the new range of vehicles,(especially the XR6T). If anyone has any enquires regarding the XR6T or any of the vehicles in the range please email me on sathisb@strappford.com.au.

P.S. If anyone is nervous of placing an order without a test drive of the XR6T, we can organise it so that it is subject to. We have made that offer to some of those that have placed orders so far and that suits them cause its a pretty tough call putting your money down on something you are yet to experience.

:rolleyes:

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d

Hi GadgetMan,

Just a question you may be able to answer. Im after a momo gear knob for an XR6T. But the knob im after is the one on the Momo Website (Automatic Aluminium) not the Ford/Momo Knob as i think it doesnt look the best. Would you be able to tell is the Ford standard Sequential knob custom made for Ford? or will an aftermarket knob such as a different momo one fit?

Thanks (Havent used the word knob so much in my life) :D

Guest GadgetMan
  • Guests
Hi GadgetMan,

Just a question you may be able to answer. Im after a momo gear knob for an XR6T. But the knob im after is the one on the Momo Website (Automatic Aluminium) not the Ford/Momo Knob as I think it doesnt look the best. Would you be able to tell is the Ford standard Sequential knob custom made for Ford? or will an aftermarket knob such as a different momo one fit?

Thanks (Havent used the word knob so much in my life) :D

To answer your question Momo accessories have a full aluminium knob for an auto trans but they are not sure whether it will fit to the falcon t/bar auto. They said that you would have to take the car down to them and look, try before you buy. They are located in Morabbin Vic and their contact number is 95557788 and if are outside Vic the area code is 03. Cheers and I hope that helps you out