Fg Fpv Mk2 Diff Bushes

FG_G6E

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 12d

^^^^ very keen to hear more about this - as all FG owners will be. Awesome news. What's the go with warranty though as per OP? Surely this will be the standard now and if the part failed you would get it replaced under warranty.

• Member For: 14y 4m 8d

Only issue is cars under warranty cant use these diff bushes. Cost is around $64 + GST

So if your car is under warranty are they just gonna put the sh*tty old bush in? wtf is that about...or they just want/make you pay for the new better bush and get the labour for free?

Edited by hrick

• Donating Members

^^^nice. Mine hasn't failed (yet) but what chance given they know they're poo could I get it replaced under warranty now?

• Member For: 12y 11m 11d

On our parts catalog it's only listing them diff bushes as FPV vehicles only & the same with the ford parts system. So I am afraid you would get them awful diff bushes back in your car until Ford do finally make a supersession on them. The new part number is AR7Z 4B424 AA

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 27d

On our parts catalog it's only listing them diff bushes as FPV vehicles only & the same with the ford parts system. So I am afraid you would get them awful diff bushes back in your car until Ford do finally make a supersession on them. The new part number is AR7Z 4B424 AA

ah well there ya go its a parts thing, this is the first time fpv bushes have been different from others? May be a compromise between nvh and durability...

• Donating Members

Another option other than superpro comforts though so good outcome. Worse case, I'll just buy the part and get it fitted either at ford or a suspension shop.