Xr6T Diy Day

EvilDaifu

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m

Old man works at the casting plant and got a copy for me for my car. Forgot to ask him last night to check for FG1/2 today >.<

Not sure if handing it over to people would be looked upon nicely by Ford haha but it could always happen..accidentally...... :shifty2:

Edit: 125MB folder for the BF but I have never had Group 6. If it exists? Lol got Groups 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7.

Edited by Shyfrd

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 19d

Aww CRAP! just torqued them all to 27nm last weekend, any other bf owners using this torque settings? I will be a bit scared the first time- hope the buggers dont snap off! my bottom front one didnt want to come out ( fitting nord locks) so just left it there.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m

Just asked the old man if he can get the FG manuals and we're sh*t outta luck...

As soon as the person who views the manuals logs into the system, their name is watermarked over every page so any copy/pastes to a USB or emailed out, the watermark sticks lol. He has a Territory one atm for his car and the guy he got to get them, his name is all over it lol

I'll manage to get the old man to get a copy for myself but sorry fellas, won't be slipping out of my hands lol

Unless one of the other resident insiders could manage to get one? Haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 11m 17d

Just on the wastegate control solenoid lubrication,

Will do this on the weekend. Is there an optimum time to conduct this activity (cold, warmed up) to achieve the best result? Do I need to take the vehicle for a run immediately after?

Edited by Rockatansky