The Plastidip Thread.

LUCASZ

• Member For: 14y 11m 9d

Anyone wanna go ahead with a bulk order?

I spoke to the bloke at Caswell, 10% off for a 12 can order. Lets up the order and see what deal he can do us!

Colours;

CLEAR

BLACK

RED

WHITE

YELLOW

BLUE

BLAZE COLOURS WILL BE IN ABOUT A MONTH.

Retail $24.95

10% discount $22.50

12 cans postage to Perth he said around $40

Postage will change will the order size I guess

But yer hopefully he will hook us up with a good deal.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 22d

I will pick up on group buy to Perth as well if all ok and would like to boost numbers.

3 x Black

2 x clear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 11y 11m 9d

Ok boys,Ive contacted head office of plasti-dip via email and im trying to see if I able to import it myself and sell it to the public at a good price..now they got back to me with a reply and stated that I should contact there other office in nsw? I have sent them an email and they replied with good news,so now im flying up to Sydney to have a meeting with one of the consultants and hope all goes well..as im a mobile detailer atm im trying to get this product to sell and to be applied on site along with my business.crossing my fingers it all works out!

I'm trying to be kinda like caswells but more mobile and hopefully have a broader range with all types of colours & sizes (litres etc)

ok so ive got an update on the plasti-dip and after a s@#load of scoping pricing and colours I have finally placed an order and will hopefully be receiving shipment in the next month or so..

I will have a bigger range of colours then most companies and will have better pricing aswell.these are the colours I have ordered;

IN MATT: BLACK,WHITE & CHARCOAL GREY (also can buy in litres)

IN FLURO : TRIPPLE BLAZE ORANGE,HULK GREEN,CANDY PINK,GRAPE(PURPLE),CANARY YELLOW,APPLE RED & AQUA BLUE (also in litres)

CLEAR/GLOSS : I can only get in litres atm..

Glow In The Drark : Also only in litres (please note I will put pricing up the moment I get shipment costs tallied up and then put on my website..I will only order the litres upon request..)

As for the metalizers & pearls I will have later on..

If need be I will post the ad on the advertisers list once shipment has arrived..thank you

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 12d

Keen on this.. Got some new wheels coming shortly that I was going to Powder coat.. Is it best to do this while the tyres are fitted? Was thinking that it would peel if I did it before fitting tyres...

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 11y 11m 9d

Keen on this.. Got some new wheels coming shortly that I was going to Powder coat.. Is it best to do this while the tyres are fitted? Was thinking that it would peel if I did it before fitting tyres...

hey buds,you can do it before or after fitting tyres but my personal opinion is do it before.just means less peeling off the tyres.(that's if you dont mask up)lol..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 12d

hey buds,you can do it before or after fitting tyres but my personal opinion is do it before.just means less peeling off the tyres.(that's if you dont mask up)lol..

Cheers mate,

I was thinking of the tyre fitters after this was done... Wouldn't they potentially cause damage to finish when fitting?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 10d

Well done efsix! Sounds great! What was your business name/website so I can keep an eye on progress! Really like their new blaze green for my black car!

Xyz, having done this to my wheels I would definitely suggest fitting the tyre first! Reason being is one tyre fitters can be rough as n I had a wheel alignment done (twice actually cause they farked up) after I plasti dipped n they just started to peel it up with the machine. I just re sprayed the edge and it was alright! Plus of you spray before fitting the tyre and you overspray over the lip of the wheel top much the machine might rub it up putting the tyre on!

Feel free to go either way it could be fine, but having used the stuff I would say you want too make sure that once they're dipped the wheels aren't really played around with. As for overspray on the tyres, I used black so I didn't peel it off, but as long as you spray on thick enough you should be able to peel off the tyre easily

• Like 1

Sounds good EFSIX. I'm pretty keen on the blaze colours so I will probz wait and get it from yourself.

Let us know your pricing when you get it all sorted mate.

GeGe6 if you dont mind waiting we will sort out with EFSIX a bulk order for the west coasters.

Cheers, Shane.

Edited by xsicute