The Plastidip Thread.

LUCASZ

• Member For: 11y 3m 5d

Cheers Goliath..

Would like to do some more things but need to watch the cash flow at the moment due to work and contracts ending and not knowing if I have a job by Nov...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 9d

Thinking about buying some plastidip again but not looking at doing my wheels this time (they'll be way too hard too do properly and then peel later)

So thinking I want to do roof, mirrors, grill (or part of it) fog light surrounds, rear diffuser, door handles and gonna give whitewalls a try with plastidip.

I was leaning towards going blaze green on my black FG, to give it that whole monster energy look but open to suggestions on other colours. Basically will consider blaze: orange, blue, pink, purple and yellow and normal matte white.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 9d

Yea I'm thinking purple, just not sure if ill just be wasting my money cause if I don't like it ill be tearing it off.

Hey Henz given your wrapping experience would the purple on black on the parts mentioned above be too much?

• Member For: 12y 6m 16d

Thinking of doing my stock wheels ( havnt decided colour yet ) with plastidip, am I better of buying of eBay or trying to find someone local ? Any suggestions other than black for a silver ba and how many cans ya reckon ?

Cheers

Hp

Edited by hoarspower