Tba: Private Drag Meet Calder/heathcote "king Off The Street"

tonyv

• EPC Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 19d

I will finalise once an event is organised.

Idealy the structure I want to follow is street tyre class and semi slick class. best time gets 1st place prize and for 2nd gets a prize for best mph

Same goes with the semi slick class.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 22d

THIS sounds like fun and I reckn with enough planning /time s.a would come over and join the party a strictly xr6turbo.com thing would be awsome location isnt to much of a worry but cotty is 100kms+ closer to us than anywhere else and its also very relaxed in the pits area even camping becomes an option for some, keeping it street style is so much more of an intrest to most as not all of us have dedicated drag cars, so nothing wrong with dumping the spare and jack and bolting up the et streets

if it comes on a trailor it shouldnt be coming I say

run what u drive there if us s.a boys can do it u vic's shouldnt have any dramas

liking the support from staino and others to get this happening

• Like 6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Imagine an exclusive ford xr6 turbo day, with all the tuners in Melbourne attending with all there stalls etc, that I think will grow huge.

• EPC Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 19d

For this one I wont be limiting it to just xr's or this forum.That is a good idea too though. The rivalry is more appealing when u are racing holdens, nissans and other makes though.

Fingers crossed it all goes to plan!!

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 26d

This is really taking off with plenty of interest. Could this be the inaugural event of something to stay in the calendars each year? Good job so far Anthony and looks like its going to be a cracker. What I'd love is if I have my T by then maybe some mods!

Either way, I'm looking forward to this :)

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 13d

Sounds like it should be an awesome time, count me in, if it does eventually go on.

BA mkII F6 Typhoon Manual - Pure Street.

Agree with Paulie about the no slicks thing, but if they're in a different competition, who cares:P get as many ford turbo's there as possible.

Probably my mate Tom (depending on price and funds) too, 300zx Z32 TT - Pure Street :P