Joey Thorne

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 12d

hey guys so in my normal style I started off doing somthing I knew nothing about! its all apart of my style

what I was doing was removing the icc so I could install some gauges I just jumped straight into it didnt bother to disconnect the battery rookie mistake! any how,

half way thru the alarm starting going off and I figured it was time to disconnect the battery so I did, I finshed what I had to do and now when it came to starting my car it wouldnt start at all ,

I would turn the key to acc n all the lights were on but wouldnt start, the raido read "code error", and from what I have read it just takes half an hour or so to go back to normal as it is the origanal unit so no code is needed, but my issue now is the car wont do anything at all it dead nothing happens when the key is any position ,

Im thinking its prob fuses or relays, I relize I will have to take it some where but is there any trouble shooting tips you guys have befor I get it towed, just to make you all laught the sun roof is open n garage is full! im off to k-mart to by a garden shade haha... any help would be great!

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d

B series? There's 4 connectors under the pcm (above the tissue box holder) that are for the BEM and the main ICC connector behind the ICC (the big white plug) The ICC connector will pull forward slightly and click into place. This reseats it so when the ICC is reinstalled the connector locks in correctly.

• 2 weeks later...