Post Your Max 3540 (3582R) And Gtx3583R Power Figures!

Vevapower

• Member For: 11y 3m 20d

Yeah the ute was sold, Yes I am running 50 50 water meth As it stands now the engine will take a maximum of 19 Degrees ignition advance around 5500 I have it pulled back 4 degrees the whole way across The board for safety I plan on keeping this saftely margin in it even with the new engine and increased boost, I dont want to run race fuel because the extra timing I can push will put much more load on my head gasket, I really want to keep away from a big peak cylnder pressure number, and focus on the zone after top dead, water helps slow down the speed of the burn alot which helps this ALOT, not that my new engine with 60 thou copper head gasket and double o ring would have much of an issue anyway, but I like the safety incase of bad batch of fuel

Edited by Freight Train
  • Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

BA F6 , 479rwkw on E85, GT3582, factory compressor and turbine housing, ported wastegate and larger flapper  @ 18psi boost. XFT hub dyno.

10 hours ago, Toddyboy said:

fg xr6t with stock turbo just the flapper mod and oil feed line, 425.6rwkw on e85 @27psi and 374.7kw on 98 @21psi with zf. tuned by heinrich in SA

that's massive boost for only 425.  In SA maybe go to Jet (@jeturbo) for tuning . something is definitely wrong. 

Edited by arronm

• 9 months later...
  • Member For: 2y 11m 5d

I made 420rwkw 925nm @18psi e85 turbo just has a flapper mod that was with a slipping tranny going for a retune soon have a stage 3 build zf now should make more on the retune 

Edited by Slwbf
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Member For: 5y 3m 24d

Gone turbo side intake now and got 3582r with .70 front cover ramping in as hard as it can. 16-17 psi by 2500rpm 447rwkw on dynapack hub dyno which apparently  read 10% high, so I have a genuine 400rwkw now.

• Like 1