New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 14d

Hi Guys, and girls.

Finally picked up mt Black XR50T, absolutely love it. :spoton:

post-32494-128782681929_thumb.jpg Looking for fellow members who live in the darling downs area of qld, keen for a cruise,.. anywhere.? :3gears: Thanks.post-32494-128782669484_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 13y 5m 14d

Hey guys just wanted to say hi and got my first turbo about 3 weeks ago. love this fourm site and it has got alot of good info. I will put pics up soon of my FG XR6T. Thanks guys :icon_ford:

• Member For: 13y 5m 28d

Thanks for giving real-time info & Links, G-Spec; I am glad the graceful Turbo has longeviTy as well as class! Now my Son and I can resume G6ET-dreaming and plotting without qualms: it feels the way to go for me. Next will be a ? of JetGas, who has done the LPG-conversion, and then I will have all the bits and pieces in my mind before embarking on the project.

• Member For: 13y 5m 16d

Hey guys, name is Phil.

Currently have an mazda mx5, looking at getting an xr6t, definitely a huge step in changing cars, practically different in every way, but I'm looking forward to it. Plan at the moment is to buy a BF MKII with the ZF 6spd auto.

Not much else, but looks like it's a great forum, with knowledgeable and friendly people. :)

• Member For: 13y 5m 5d

Hey All,

My name is Michael or Sanger, just bought an 08 FG XR6 Turbo. Upgraded from a Turbo Diesel Patrol....... This thing is awesome. Can't wait to get to have some fun. Seems to go a bit faster then the supposed 0-100 in 5.1 though.

Photo053.jpg

Hope to see ya's soon for a cruise!!

Edited by toastedsanger

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d

Nice :drool:

Some freaks actually go from an XR6T to a Pootrol believe it or not - won't mention any names though. Hi Jme :wavey:

Looking for fellow members who live in the darling downs area of qld,

Don't know of any to be honest, but my car came from a yard in Dalby if that helps?

We occasionally get up around Toowoomba when cruising so keep an eye out for those.