New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d

Bought my 2003 BA XR6T ute a week ago, and did a Google search, and came across this forum. Just what I needed.

• Member For: 14y 7d

hi guys fpvkev here , have f6 ute on the way and this is the first forum that I have been into , at least I wont have to hide this on from my wife . ha .ha, but I have a couple of post out there so feel free to sat hello and I will be glad to chat back , what is the best time that all the boys are on line , talk soon

• Member For: 13y 6m 20d

Gentlemen,

I had a half-hour spare waiting on my one and only Turbo....wait for it....a Trannie 2.4 Duratec! Grins aside, the Trannie was getting its mandatory 30K-service and I had time to talk-turbos with a sales rep @ Ford dealer nearby. He said G6ET diff will not accept much added-urge, as in a Flash-tune, without imploding, which is why the keen drivers all choose XR6T with LSD. Such can take all best efforts at KW-overkill without failing. Is this so? Are G6ETs best left unmolested? My own and Son's long-short term plan is to get into one of the Falcon-Ts anyway and I expect the lad to want to make it go better so what is the Forum's knowledge on this subject, please? Has anyone had a G6ET diff-loss through over-boost? Is there any history here? Also, how expensive would it be to LSD a G6ET? Cheers

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 24d

Like everything it has its limits, and most people are just too ignorant and see the lack of LSD and go in to a fit of rage :beerchug:

However I'd suggest your salesman is a typical salesman*, Have a look at RAP1D's car as the best example - New Tuning For The G6ET, finally over 400

And where it all started - Modifying The G6ET, Part One OEM replacement IC pipes to start off with

...458rwkw, almost double the factory output, driveline untouched

*full of sh*t and not much of an idea

• Member For: 13y 6m 4d

Hi everyone,

just put the deposit on a new xr6 turbo 50th anniversary edition manual in black :D very excited should take delivery within the next 2 weeks. thought I would say hi and see if there are any any other local xr6 turbo members in the local melbourne northern suburbs. Cant wait for the next cruise will definitely be there.