New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 18d

Well this is my first post...and I gotta say this website SUX!! ;-)

I mean I don't have a spare 3 months to do a bit of light reading...but I'll try and squeeze it in 4 days

and it is just making the wait till I pick up the T even longer and painful than it already is!!

I'm getting out of an LS1 H****n after nearly seven years and cannot wait to have something completely different yet still fast.

Edited by kane_tools

• Member For: 14y 4m 1d

Yeah I'm a newbie too, have seen the site before but never registered.. I run a BA MKII XR8 Ute 4SPD Auto and a BA MKII XR6T 6 Spd Manual, although the XR6T is fun I think I prefer the Ute. Sorry to disappoint the Hardcore 6T fans :(

• Member For: 14y 3m 22d

Hi guys & gals

First time in. Lov'in my new (well, nearly 3 months old now) FG XR6T. Looking to do some "small mods" and need advise about any club-preferred workshops that do safe mods (it's a daily driver but would love a little "tweak"). Anyone recommend (or warn of ones to sr=tay away from) in the Adelaide area?

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 30d

welcomefordxr6t.gif

KPM Performance ( site advertiser ) and Bruce Heinrich Performance should be able to help you out .

Capa ( Street Tuna ) Can also tune these cars , but don't seem to do much with the members here.

• Member For: 14y 3m 22d

Awesome, Ta

Always more comfortable with club members suggestions rather than a flashy website. If they have both (as KPM do), even better. I'll buzz them tomorrow.

• Member For: 18y 4m 23d

I found this place again, though not a newbie I have been absent due to a rebirth of another interest so I thought it would be fitting to re-introduce myself.

Name-Paul

Car-BA TURBO UTE (bent rod)

The Old Interest That I found again- Music, which if interested in hearing can be found here My link

or here JJJ UNEARTHED

• Member For: 14y 3m 19d

Hi All.

New to the forum.

Purchased a 2009 FG Vixen XR6 Turbo yesterday (30 Dec 09) and take delivery on Saturday.

The garage now has :

1. 1966 Fastback Mustang - White

2. 2007 BF II GT - Bionica/Nitro

3. 2009 FG XR6 - Vixen

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 7d

Been lurking around here for a few months reading as much as I can. Hoped to buy a xr6t ute sometime in 2010 but I found the perfect one so I jumped on it.

Flying down to Brisbane to pick it up tomorrow, cant wait.

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 10d

Hello All,

I am a long time Ford fan and first time poster. I have owned both an XF Ute and a 98 build EL (Highly modified and best car I have ever owned). I am currently in the market for a FG XR6T. I am holding out to March hoping that Ford have another employee and friends of employee sale same as 2009 (Inside info that it should happen around March).

After being T/Boned in a ford EL at 100Ks Hour by a 2007 Statesman and walking away with no injures to myself, wife and two year old son I will not hesitate to purchase another Ford. I owe them my and my family’s life.

The Specs on the XR6T looks amazing and I can not wait to have one in my garage.

Anyway I thank you for letting me in to your ford lovers community and look forward to communicating with you all in the not so distant future.