New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 09JET
  • Member For: 14y 10m

:censored:

Lucky I didn't offend Pat, and he's been really helpful. He pointed me towards the fella that's helping me out. I am definately preparing for the worst though. If the build time blows out then I will just have to cop it on the chin, I'm still getting a great deal.

• Member For: 14y 10m 29d

Well I took the arvo off work and got to cleaning my baby up... Farkin bugs! Got most of them off...

Wash, polish and wax done now and I reckon I'm 5 kg lighter... When did I become a fat, unfit bugger???

Hopefully get some pics tomorrow.

• 09JET
  • Member For: 14y 10m

Thanks Pat,

will be a hard wait but If I remain in drunken stasis and completely unaware of my surroundings for 2-3 weeks I should manage :badabing:

Hey Benny,

yeah I'm in E. Maitland. We'll catch up when I've got it. You in Newie or Maitland?

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 13d

hi how you's all going, ive been trying to get onto here for months and finally found my bigpond email address lol, well anyhow

I have a 2005 FORD FALCON BA MKII XR6 TURBO ( manual naturally :P )

Need to get some pics uploaded of it

Absolutely love it goes hard, and within the next couple of weeks to months ill be getting a stage 3 tune as well as a better cold air intake from C&V Performance to upgrade my lovely machine, and cant wait to start eating all these quick little rice burnerz lawl

Peace out :P

• Member For: 18y 2m 5d

finally bought an xr6t, I have prev posted about picking one up from adelaide. Drove to adelaide and back from Melbourne overnight and had a ball driving it back! The car is now showing only 34,5xx kms and im totally happy about it. Overall its as I would expect for a car with the low kms.

Im totally amazed about the absolute power delivery and how smooth it is, the car just contiunes to pull its just so fun to drive. This is my first car with aircon, auto, power steering, cruise control, cup holders :blush: , so its a massive change for me! just have to work out where im going to fit the surf board now!

Pretty unhappy with the dodgy ford dealers I bought the car from, I might elaborate more on this when (if) I get my transfer papers from them.

The car is 2006 BFII red and has a tow pack and premium sound, im prob going to have some stupid questions so ill apologise in advace :idhitit:

the first is... are the falcon keys water sealed? I have been told they contain a chip in the to enable the immobiliser. I surf a bit and wanted to put the key in my wet suit but im concerned about killing the key any thoughts?

Ill take a better photo when its cleaner during the day light, just thought id add a sh*tty one for the hell of it

aaa.JPG