New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 21y 3m 21d

On the seventh of December I went in and signed up for a heavily optioned Turbo. I had spent the previous 7 weeks playing with the configuration of the "imaginary" vehicle on the Ford.com.au site.

When I came home I was all hyped up. Did a google search and came across this site.

The rest as they say is ....

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 24d

Actually was stuffing around to see if someone had some type of site like this in operation just out of boredom one day. I was also hoping somewhere there was a decent pic of the "Phantom" colour.

Typed in "fordxr6turbo.com" and what do you know. Haven't been able to leave it. I'm not usually someong that would read thread upon thread but I think this site is unique in a way.

All involved have done a great job. Keep it up. :spit:

Guest Ken Oath
  • Guests

Hahaha. I have a lower member number than the Moderator. :P

But, he most likely has a XR6T, whilst I don't.

I don't come here often, as I don't have a Turbo yet. And will not have one until they become available second hand.

(Through Ford Forums BTW)

Guest Xr6Tas
  • Guests

Stumbled across this site from a web search, while trying to track down more info about my future purchase. I think I typed in 10 different variations on "ford" "XR6" "Turbo" "XR6T" until I finally came across this site, and realised I was in pure XR6T knowledge nirvana :D These forums have helped answer every one of my questions and then some.

Keep up the good work guys.

Guest XR6T LISA
  • Guests

Since picking the turbo up have been interested in finding out more, so where else better than an internet search for other drivers and owners. And wallah...A site dedicated solely to XR6T nuts like myself!!!! Great to see other people having as much pleasure with their new toys as I am with mine!!!! And also interesting to see that people are experiencing a few of the same little hiccups as I am such as the gear box.

Love my XR6T, the best car I've ever driven!!!!!!!!! :D :thumbsup: B)

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 16d
Since picking the turbo up have been interested in finding out more, so where else better than an internet search for other drivers and owners. And wallah...A site dedicated solely to XR6T nuts like myself!!!! Great to see other people having as much pleasure with their new toys as I am with mine!!!! And also interesting to see that people are experiencing a few of the same little hiccups as I am such as the gear box.

Love my XR6T, the best car I've ever driven!!!!!!!!! :D :thumbsup: B)

Hi Lisa welcome aboard.. good to see another female amongst us.. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Laser the Amazer
  • Guests

I found out about it from my brother he sent me a link to try and show me how bad the xr6 turbo is

hes a Expensive Daewoo person so is always trying to show me how crap ford is

ive got a 97 KJ II Laser 1.8 manual and want to get a BA XR6 Turbo or XR8

so saving all my $$$ for that