New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 15y 9m 21d

Hay All, got a FG XR6T lightning strike bout a month ago. how would I find out if theirs any1 in QLD that does ecu re-mapping? found heaps for the bf but nothing for thr fg.

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 8d

G'day Stuart, welcome to the forum mate, and as Chris said good on you for supporting the site donating that quickly. (Psst, your DM benefits can be found here... Donating Members Only!)

To find what you need in QLD, have a march through the Sponsors Forums *here*, or hit up the boys and gals in th QLD forum *here* and see if they're any help!!

Cheers

Dan

Edited by Superdan

• Member For: 15y 7m

Hey,

On Saturday I picked up my BF MK 11 oct 06 xr6 turbo. (first registered in feb 07). it is EGO in colour, premium sound, sunroof, fpv steering wheel, window tint, and a set of aftermarket 18 inch rims. it had 16,718 when I picked it up, (obviously a few more in less then a week!)

I paid 36,000 on the road, which by reading over the comments it seems I over paid1 :innocent:

However, when I set out to by a new car, I had a picture in my mind as to wot I wanted, and wot I got was better than that, as I desperately needed a new car, as my 86 toyota 4runner could not be driven without a clutch 4 another weeks!!!! I did it for 3 weeks that was enough!!

So if a could get a few thoughts on this it'd b great! although I don't think I'm gonna like wot I hear :stupid:

I am 20 goin 21 so was I a bit naive in this purchase?

• Member For: 15y 6m 27d

Hi all I'm new to this site . I have a BA XR6 Turbo and have had it from brand new. It turned 5 on wednesday hehe It is blueprint and has recently been the star of the anti-hoon ad in western australia. Will post some pics soon

Edited by mamajet

• Member For: 15y 7m 5d

Hi Guys, I am also new to the thread.

I have a 03 XR6T which I bought 4 weeks ago. It was pretty standard on the outside, so I added some mags and some striping. It is amazing the change. Also when I got it, it had some spark plug issues, so I put some better plugs in and it goes great.

This is a great site, heaps of good info.:)