New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 17y 1m 27d

I found this site when looking for fuel economy figures for XR6 turbos Vs NAs. Those figures ended up being an important factor into what I bought. This site seems to mentioned a lot through various other sites I have looked at also though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 17y 10d

I found this site when I got myself a blue bf xr6 turbo and I just looking to find out more about it so I was searching and found this site and I love it.

Edited by bfblueturbo

• Member For: 17y 7d

Yeh same with me. I plan on buying a new XRT in about 3 weeks. so ive been poking around on the site as a guest for a few weeks tryin to find out a bita info. :) I havnt seen many Xrt's with a sun roof :P any reason for that fellas?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y

I found this sight while surfing, looking for more info and mods.

Just waiting, passing the time til my new baby rolls off the truck. I don't even have a pic of her. I have not seen her.

Husband say I'll love it. SO bring her on. :roflmbo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 11m 21d

Fella that's been a member for a while now (Toddy). He has had his xr6t for a while now and had a hand in talking me out of buying an xr8 and buying a turbo instead :w00t2: Haven't wiped the smile off my face since. Will get some pics up one day and hope to make a few cruises in Adelaide.

BTW Don't let the user name fool you. I own a nice b&s XH and a tidy EB xr6....and the user name (same as my plates) has just stuck :stupid: