New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 20y 9m 23d

I just love the the XR6T and hope to learn all about them so I can purchase mine soon with the right gear.

I like the Baroosa Red colour but was disappointed that it not available on the XR range.

So I'm still trying to make up my mind what colour to order.

Love the site it's like a car mag on the car

cheese

Guest top_end_pedja
  • Guests

My car was parked in one of da streets and SOME1 left a card under me wiper... so here I am.... Just glidin man... just glidin.... :thumbsup:

Guest ante
  • Guests

Im a bit of a turbo nut from the eighties, I just typed in xrturbo and there it was. Im a little disapointed with the 6 turbo reports I think this dog will wait till next year before I buy one.

Guest BMW2002
  • Guests

searched on Altavista on forc car clubs, found this which is exactly what I was looking for.

Want to know more about the car before I decide on what to buy, maybe a WRX or XR6??

Guest Mac_Dude
  • Guests
searched on Altavista on forc car clubs, found this which is exactly what I was looking for.

Want to know more about the car before I decide on what to buy, maybe a WRX or XR6??

Welcome man!

I too looked at the WRX.

I needed a larger car though, and I thing the interior of the Rex is starting to look dated. It was good to do a compare at http://www.drive.com.au

I ordered my XR6T yesterday :D

Guest MKeily
  • Guests

I was told about the site in January this year. I registered around this time but lost password etc. Chris helped me get back on tonight.