New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 5 months later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 4m 11d

Hey guys and girls! Picked up this mkII bf turbo zf 6 speed. She's rough with 200,000 k's and needs some work. I've had an itching for a turbo falc project car for a while and this will definitely scratch it!! Any place in the forum I can start a project thread? 3a733c17a61775eb0fcfa8601b924503.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 4y 2m 19d

Hi everyone!

First post but have checked out the site a bit after asking google questions about the awesome barra turbo. My first love is my XE ESP 351 4 speed but I recently bought my first turbo falcon. 2009 FG XR6T black sedan, 6 speed man, with full lux pack. Bought from the original owner dead stock and still has under 100,000km's. Awesome car to drive and the newest falcon I have ever owned. Supposed to be a daily driver but I have already caught the bug. Mods so far is just Pedders coil overs, 18 x 9.5 & 18 x 10.5 d speeds, growler intake and braided turbo feed line. Joined the group for info on future engine mods. Once I work out how to share photos I will put some up. Thanks for letting me join the group.  

Dawso 🤙

• Rab featured this topic
  • Rab unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 9d

Hey everyone,

Been sourcing info from here for a little while so thought I'd join.

Had our fg xr6t for 5 years, got it at 45000 km, now done 115000 km and time for some upgrades.

Not looking for massive power but 320-350rwkw would be nice........ to start....

Brought a bit of stuff back to NZ from straya a cpl weeks back, cold air intake, battery relocation kit, piping kit, 3inch high flow cat, process west stage 2 intercooler....

Fuel pump upgrade module is coming and will purchase injectors of tuners choice once I find a decent one over here....

Will probably go for valve spring upgrade as well to be in the safe zone just in case the bug gets me.....

Will lower 30mm with kings and bilsteins in near future as well, keep same wheels though, like the sleeper look :)

Cheers,

Rob

• Like 1