New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 4y 11m

Hello everyone a introduction as I’m new to the site, just purchased my second xr in the form of a 05 bf xr6t blue and manual, car has a few upgrades done has a new gtx3582r turbo bigger injectors bigger fuel pump has upgraded oil lines to the turbo, has a custom tune running at 270 rwkw purchased the car yesterday with plenty of planes of upgrades to come, planning on a exhaust and boost controller, new cosmis s1 racing wheels just to name a few haha anyways that’s it for now have a good day drop a line whenever you want :) 

Edited by Rkh_270
Typo

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

270rwkw is really low for a GTX3582R turbocharger on a barra, but I'm sure you'll be turning it up.

pics are a must :spoton:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 4y 10m 20d

hi, new here. Have been browsing the site for years for tips & info but figured it was time to pull my finger out and register. After owning a couple of nice BF XR6s, I've finally got myself a turbo and updated to an FG XR6T. Only upgrades so far are a set of Niche Vossos & a K&N panel filter

JCt9kS8.jpg

Edited by VitaminG

• Member For: 4y 10m 20d

thanks. It was a tossup between this one and a dark blue. But the leather interior, premium sound, bluetooth, GPS, colour & carbon fibre trim won me over

• Member For: 9y 8m 6d

Hi all,

Long time lurker and just purchased a stock 2012 FG MK2 XR6 Turbo in kinetic blue with the luxury pack. Really nice car and I don't plan on doing much to it other than a couple basic mods (intake for more induction noise).

I'm looking for some advice on a good workshop located in Adelaide for any future work carried out? I'm also after some recommendations for a decent detailer to get a full cut and polish as it has a small amount of swirling and I'd like to get on top of that ASAP.