New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 5y 1m 16d

Hello friends, 

I have been searching around the forums a bit trying to find where the engine number is located on the fg f6's. Is it the same as other barra motors? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank ya.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

it's located below the exhaust manifold on the side of the block near the bellhousing connection, for all Barra engines.

• Member For: 5y 1m 16d

Cheers for the quick response mate, is it easy to see from the engine bay or is there too much stuff in the way? Pick my car up Wednesday but I have to get it gone over by local feds to get it registered.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

it's hard (nay impossible) to see with the heat shielding in the way from the top... it's also hard to see from the bottom with the intermediate steering arm and some heater hoses in the way... but the engine number is included in the VIN number (assuming the engine hasn't been changed), explained in this post.

• Member For: 5y 28d

Hi Guys thanks for letting me join the forums. This is my new set of wheels. 🙂 Its the car I always wanted to own and now I finally own it!

Not planning on molesting it at all as tempting as it is 🙂

Looking forward to joining a club or two in Victoria for some road trips.

Quick question, my 18 inch factory alloys are missing the centre caps as you can see. Can someone confirm the correct part number is BA 1A065 B?

I managed to purchase part BG 1A065 A by mistake, but Ford is happy to swap them. Just want to make sure the part number is 100%

zLrk61i.jpg

• Like 2