New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 5y 11m 21d

Hey guys, thought Id do a short intro as im keen to read up and contribute to the forum.

Late last year I finished up on my ps and decided to go out of my comfort zone(had small jap cars throught ps e.g an Mx5 and an MR2) while upgrading to something with a snail so I stumbled apon a well priced bf mk2 turbo with decent kms only issue is the paint is badly sun damaged.

In terms of mods its apparently been tuned but I have doubts as boost pressure and fuel economy are still at stock levels.

Hopefully have plans for a comfortable 300-350rwkw in the near future.

Pic of the falcon for necessary intro

Im located in the newcastle region of NSW.e8f13bf3b0c276fbdf7f4f3ed58a017e.jpg

• Member For: 5y 11m 21d

It was the previous owner who told me it has been tuned, but no sign of an sct or anything to really say that its been touched, will end up getting an sct myself and getting it retuned anyway after a couple of add ons

• 5 weeks later...
  • Resident golf buggy drift champion
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 6d

Hi All, im kinda a new member, I hadnt logged in for about 7 years since I sold my last XR6T. On Friday I picked up a BA 5 speed XR6T ute. I decided it was time to log back in again.

Its pretty much stock. Not going to modify it much I dont think, im getting old lol. We will see.

Its an 03, 5 spd, 19s, K&N, Guage pod, hard cover, 173kms.

Got it for 7k, which I thought was a pretty good deal.20180610_112624.thumb.jpg.a87fd9d04961ac8d6bdee3745f4a38fe.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...