New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

as though 58 year old's are exempt from neglecting their vehicles haha I'll bet it has had the sh*t flogged out of it on many an occasion xD That is what they're for, though - they love a bit of torque :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 3m 9d

hi fellas

This is the first time I've been on the forum so I guess the right thing to do is intro myself

...Im from Perth and I'm a ford nut. I currently drive a white 2007 bf f6 and love it.

The car is stock other than....

I chucked out the 30lb and got 100lb injectors fitted, plus a flash tune from Simon Birch

at Extreme Ford Tuning. 

Simon tweaked the boost from 7 - 13 psi (still only mid range) 

giving me 300 kw & 525 torque

at the rear. The boy knows his stuff......I  would recommend him to anyone who looking for dyno work

I'm taking the car down to Kwinana speedway for some 1/4 mile action, tomorrow night, yar f.....g hoo.....

......can't wait.....

fords truely

Waynocrano???

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 6y 11m 19d

hi guys

just thought I'd say gday to everyone on here

my names paul  new to this site  I was on ford forums but I brought a velocity coloured ba mk11 xr6 turbo 6spd manual a few months back so joined up here   it had 99000kms  and the only mods were muffler delete a filter on the blow off  and a sh*tty monza cooler   ive put in a walbro pump f6 intake and premium icc so far  I have plans for more power later on  but keen to see what its got at the wheels now and the 1/4 mile times before any tuning