New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 10d

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Admittedly, better than the original song. So kudos to that at least.

Edit: Ok, so I originally posted as I started watching the video and I was like "WTF is this sh*t?!". However, got better as it went along and Stripes approves! That was gold Az hahahaha

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 1

• Member For: 9y 1m 10d

Icc not functioning could be a simple fix or it could be a large drawn out expensive diagnosis and fix..I'd err on the side of expensive drawn out fix.

exactly, that & the abs/trc lights really put me off - I dont have time for that sh*t.

the rust, scratches & tricky clutch I could live with, but he's firm on 11k for now so I'll keep looking.

the other thing I'm reconsidering is that this toy was to be a 3rd car - but now I'm thinking about letting my Ford terri go & then buying a fg xr6t instead.

I've only got a 2 car garage, so having the toy permanently outside will be too much of a pain in the arse in this heat.

that silver one is just too nice to leave outside & its not safe enough to replace the terri totally, so I rekon a fgxr6t is the best option.

anyone want a one owner 2010 7 seater terri with only 58,oookms? might even consider trading it in

cheers

• Member For: 9y 1m 10d

_.

Or get a nice stock example and go from there. Surley if you can afford a modified 335i a BF with 6-7k of mods is chump change?

its not always about the $$, im having thoughts about the hassel of having 3 cars again..

• Like 1