New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest FlashingRED
  • Guests

I FOUND THIS SITE AFTER VIGIOUROUSLY THROWING MYSELF THRU WEB PAGES AS I BELIEVED THERE HAD TO BE SOMEONE OUT THERE WITH A

DEDICATED SITE TO SUCH A HOT CAR.

I JUST ORDERED A MERCURY SILVER TURBO MODEL, & THE EXPECTED ARRIVAL IN LATE MAY, SEEMS JUST TOO FAR AWAY...!!

Guest wish4XR6T
  • Guests

Just did a search on Google for "Ford XR6 Turbo" and clicked the link for this site. All I gotta do now is get myself enough cash to buy a Blueprint XR6T with leather, big brakes & wheels etc. By the way, I have to say this is a very nice looking site guys and the photo section is great. It's what made me join up.

Cheers :thumbsup:

• Member For: 21y 2m 6d

Ford forums... Only wish I'd known about this site BEFORE I bought my XR6T!... No way would I have purchased from the "northern Melb dealer", as I did!.... After chatting to Chris & informing him , that I was also after a ute ( at that stage, XR8)..He directed me to Westpoint & Wally... Who, BTW, talked me into a Pursuit ( didn't take much convincing!), and the rest is history!... Even though Pursuit is STILL coming, I have been extremely impressed with Westpoint... Thanks Chris, And also to all the XR6 Turbo.com members!!.. BTW, This site should have a warning regarding it's "addictive nature"!!!!

• Member For: 20y 11m 26d

THIS Site is the best in the world it details the best car!

I heard about this through a moderator (Cro) we are both Croatian and have great taste in cars and he directed me to this site and I fell in love instantly with the site!

Thanks

Paul

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest ABC
  • Guests

Another Google searcher here.

:idea: I've found the perfect incentive for me to finish my Masters Degree. B) Pity it'll be at the end of 2004 :(

On the wishlist is Narooma Blue or Blueprint, sunroof, scuff plates, floor mats, tow bar (for the boat) and premium sound.

Oh well, back to it. :thumbsup:

• Great rack
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2d

A friend of mine (harasn) put me on to this site, & I've been hooked ever since. Have got a venom XR6T on order - late May if all goes well should have it.

Great site guy's.

Guest Jr.XR6T
  • Guests
Curious to know.

We have over 530 members now and it would be good to hear how you all found out about this site  :nod:

Internet Search. I can't stop telling my mates about it how good it is!!!

My Silhouette XR6T is on it ways soon, cannot wait! :D