New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 11y 8m

Gday all, newbie on here.. Haven't got my hands onto a XR6 turbo yet but pretty keen on a BA or BF within the next couple months.. I dont suppose anyone would know which is the better of the 4speed and the zf 6 speed auto transmissions?

• Member For: 11y 7m 28d

The names Ryan, am 19 and just got my first new FG 2012 XR6T , liveing in perth and wondering if theres any XR6T clubs or monthly/fortnightly drives etc

cheers

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 17d

Hey mate, FU being so young in a 2012 T, but grats on the purchase :)

There's the WA Spotted and Chit Chat thread on here, if things in Perth are happening, it's usually mentioned in there.

Usually had a cruise/meet up every month or 2, but has been a bit less recently. Hopefully it will pick up again once the better weather comes around so just keep an eye out for it.

Post a bit in that thread so the guys can get to know ya, and get some pics up so we can admire!

Welcome

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 7m 28d

haha thanks, yeh I decided to splash out a bit and treat myself, plus now I know theres nothing wrong with her and I can keep it all nice an look after it, and yeh awesome ill have to get in on that and introduce myself

cheers: Ryan