New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m

Hey guys finally joined the forums as lately I've been needing some mechanical advice and info on cruises.

I have a BA XR6t Auto in Venom red (in my opinion the best colour for the BA's :tonguepoke: ), has leather, reverse sensors, premium sound. Only a few mods so far; F6 intercooler, Turbosmart BOV, centre muffler removed, K&N filter and a boost gauge.

Lately she's been idling like sh*t and almost stalling at the lights after giving her a bit of a boot, does anyone know what might be causing this? I was thinking maybe sh*tty plugs or the injectors need a clean?

Anyway gday to you all, I'll be uploading her progress when I can afford to spend some decent cash on mods haha.

post-52085-0-65787000-1339989398_thumb.j

post-52085-0-08851600-1339989481_thumb.j

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 14d

Hey Guy's.

Anthony,31 form vic.

I've been an inactive member on here for ages,I joined after almost buying a mk1 ba turbo ute a few years ago.

I've now got a FG G6 with a few mods that I'm about to transplant an fg xr6t manual drivetrain into,and then go nuts on it and aim for 400rwkw.

I've built sh*tloads of falcons before,but this is the first one I'm going to rape that is still under warranty lol.

I'll be starting a build thread and asking heaps of questions along the way,I've never built a turbo car before so play nice with me:

IMG-20120112-00337_exposure.jpg

IMG-20120112-00341_exposure.jpg

• Member For: 11y 9m 30d

hi guys, im james but most call me aimz (a drunk friend couldnt pronounce the "j" and it stuck).

anyways, im the proud owner of a pair of legs,but ive put a deposit down on an XR6T ute. id have it by now except the salesman said I should wait a few weeks for some special or limited edition. I agreed and now im playing the waiting game. I cannot wait to get this ute. my first new car, but my 5th ford. ive had an x d, XY and an EB. I also have an F100, a 28 chev tourer, a 38 bedford truck and an old speed boat (with a ford V8).

Edited by aimz rokafi
  • Like 1

• Member For: 11y 9m 30d

thanks guys.

they all need a bit of work, but its nice to have them. I was lucky to have room on a property up north. built a couple of sheds to keep them out of the elements.

• Member For: 11y 9m 26d

Hi everyone, looks like I wont be leaving my chair today with all the stuff to read on this cool site!

I pickup my bf2 xr6t this week...

Its a 2007 130,000kms 6speed auto stock standard gunmetal grey.

Paid $15500 NZ which is pretty good value down here cause the delers are still wanting over 20k

It has a good service history and the engine oil is a nice light gold colour

Ive read that the BA models had some problems with:

Trans cooler cracking and letting water into the trans?

HIM unit that controls the heater fan etc

Hopefully the bf2 has improved these issues???

Please let me know

Cheers