New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 12y 2m 24d

HI guys new to the site looking forward to catching up on cruize's etc & finding out all the things I need to know with modding my beast.

by the way I'm from the penrith area cya's around!!!

will get better pic's up once I pick the car up on sat :)

newford1.jpg

newford2.jpg

newford3.jpg

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 12y 2m 20d

Hey guyes ive had my car for a couple months now and I love it I have a few concerns though some of my mates are tellng me they donnt think it has much boost is it normal for the bov to go off at 35 revs?when I bought it I was told it was all stock I havent been able to get it checked.

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 23d

3500rpm?

The BOV goes "off" when the throttle is closed to release the pressurized air that builds up when the throttle is open, so as long as you hit boost to build up that pressure, the BOV will go "off" (aka, opening to vent the air)

Edited by Ciaran

• Member For: 12y 2m 20d

Afternoon all,

Been a Ford V8 man all my life,but in the process of buying my first turbo car 2004 xr6t.Hopefully it is as good as what everyone keeps telling me.The car is a one owner 69000ks lightning strike,leather,sunroof,and bog stock.No doubt ill need some advise on some mods to make it a better driver.Cheers Justin

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 29d

welcome mate, you come to right forum. loads of info on here. dont forget to search for your questions first and throw up a thread about your car once u get it and grab some photos :)

very nice km's for its age

Edited by Shyfrd

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 12y 2m 28d

G'day all, Been a ford V8 man all my life, but on reading reviews of xr6 turbos decided to purchase one. So now am the owner of a stock 2006 xr6 turbo, silhouette with 49000 kms on the clock. It is awesome. Congrats the website is great reading.