New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9d

Awesome, did it come with any dyno sheets?

• Member For: 12y 7m 28d

nar henz no sheets but I rang chip torque at nerang and they had it on record that the first tune was set at 496.3rwhp then was retuned to a more tame 446.7rwhp. He done all the things that needed too be done. Pwr cooler, heavy valve springs. up grade clutch, flash tuned with a 6psi and 12psi tunes, ive made up my own cold air intake with a KnN pod. it has 4:11 diff gears with a ripshift the 6spd box etc chassis has been braced under the rear. the interior has been painted in the same blue as the car. hard cover for the tub and a number of other small things that r a must lol. What do u have man?

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 27d

Hi all,

Just saying hi. I don't have an XR6T at the moment. The misses and I will be test driving a couple next weekend (FG - XR6T).

Was wanting to read about this vehicle from people who have them. I am currently on the other side (vehicle wise) and have put up with enough rubbish, mechanical issues etc and was recommended to look at this particular vehicle. First sights are, they are finished off nicely (interior and exterior).

Cheers

Ozy

• Donating Members
What do u have man?

It's pretty much all in my sig, 6 speed manual bf2 ute 480rwhp

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Im in Vic, but there's plenty of Qld cruises organised on here.

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 28d

Hello All,

Im Matt I'm about to pick up a 2010 FG XR6 T with the luxury pack and a 6 speed manual, Pretty excited its going to be a sweat ride.

I have had an EL Fairmont Ghia which was a nice car and we have always had falcons in the family.

Good to see the advice and ideas getting thrown around on here, Its a good read.

Cheers, Matt

• Member For: 12y 5m 28d

Hey all just bought a BA MkII XR6T and cant believe Ive wasted the first 2 years on my blacks in other cars. its blue stock as a rock with 96000 clicks and is in immaculate condition (driven by an elderly couple). Very stoked with how it goes! Great info on here! Dane.

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 25d

Hey all, just decided to join up even though I have had my car for over a year and have had a BAXR6T in the past.

I have a BFII XR6T in Breeze with about 45,000 kms (bought it with 29,000 kms), it's stock as a rock and will stay that way for a while as it's plenty fast and the colour is a head turner as it is. Looking forward to being part of these forums.

IMG_0098-1.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg