New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 1d

Would just like to say G'day to everyone on here.. My name is corey and I have just got rid of my 2008 xr5t for a 2010 FG xr6t in sunburst.. Its still got 2 years left on warranty, so I'm not sure what mods I can do, if any... The car runs like a dream and its the first auto I've had for a while and I'm loving it.. Anyway have a nice night guys and hopefully speak to you all soon..

Cheers

• Member For: 12y 6m 30d

Hi Guys, picked up my FG Turbo a little over a week ago and could not be happier with my purchase. Love the smoothness of the ZF gearbox! and that 4.0L turbo is an awesome drive. Looking forward to mixing it on the forums...cheers! :sungum:

• Member For: 12y 11m 25d

Hi Guys, just bought a 2009 fg xr6t, auto, 29k kms, bit of an upgrade from a Getz! Couldn't decide between white or nitro, untill I saw this one with the XHP Jets on it, I had to have it!

pic03735.gif

• Member For: 12y 6m 30d

50th Anniversary in Sunburst...the colour has grown on me in a big way. I hated it at first but absolutely love it now. Will post a pic once I have one. cheers!

• Member For: 12y 8m 25d

Hey guys the names Damian and ive just gone and bought a 05 ba xr6t ute. its goin well so far had some mods done b4 I bought it. I was told by the guy that I bought it from that it has around 450 rwhp :) I will be uploading some pics soon