New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d

Tab mate, I can't remember what happened last week let alone last year. When was it? Was it November? My bwain hurts.

• Member For: 13y 5m 2d

Hi All,

Thought I would say hello and introduce myself. Another melbourne guy with a BF XR6T. I have had it now 4-5 weeks and cannot say how much I'm loving it.

I've got an R33 with 210rwkw and didnt think that I would have something so gutsy sitting in the garage beside it....now with some work the xr is already on 276rwk with a custom tune.

im also looking forward to a vic night cruise meet if it goes ahead

post-43286-0-09860300-1297907275_thumb.j

Edited by mr_crust

• Member For: 13y 2m 12d

Hi All,

Came across the site searching the net for info on uprated engine mounts, thought I would join up.

Great info and good to be able to share with like minded enthusiasts.

Cheers

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 12d

Found this site through google...is there anything google doesn't know? Looking forward to all the fun my new XR6 and I will have!

:spoton:

• Member For: 13y 2m 5d

hello everybody!!!

I just got recommended to this site from a mate, I have been in the market for a xr6t ute bf for about a month now and I am really struggling to find a manual for sale in perth. :( please hellp me

• Member For: 13y 1m 27d

Hi all, New here.

I have a 2010 FG XR6T, Manual, Ego in colour, 4,000kms, Luxury pack & no mods as of yet, I love this thing to death.

I have been wondering the site for a few months as a guest and now that I have my beast I have decided to join up and be a member..

Cheers...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 11d

Another new owner here, picked up my late 09 model FG XR6 Turbo in Nitro 15000kms Semi-Auto premium sound, reverse cameras and tinted windows all on salary sacrifice lease. Absolutely love the car to death, having so much fun!! Puts a smile on my face every time.

Used to drive my uncles 82 V8 LTD worked to 620 NM torque when I was at uni years ago, that was a dream to drive too, but the T with it's handling, weight, modern look, that turbo sound ahh everything as I said it's love.

As usual been skulking around the forums a while but now I'm an owner figured I should post. No plans to mod while it's on lease (3 yrs) plus covered under 3 yrs of warranty so hopefully I can resist the temptations. Have wanted one since the first BA T's came out, finally living the dream!

Cheers.